13 Mar Critical Elements of Customer Service – 2 days
This two-day course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
Who should attend: Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, receptionists, field service representatives, account managers and credit and billing specialists.
– What is customer service? Who are your customers?
– Meeting expectations
– Setting goals
– Communication skills and telephone techniques
– Dealing with difficult customers and people
– Dealing with challenges assertively
– Dealing with stress
– The first critical element: A customer service focus
– The second critical element: Defined in your organization
– The third critical element: Given life by employees
– The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
– The fifth critical element: Measure it
– The sixth critical element: Reinforce it
Tues.7 & Wed. 8th February
Wed. 19th & Thurs. 20th July