Performance reviews are an essential component of employee development. Setting goals and objectives to aim for will give both supervisors and employees a focus, and is one of the key aspects to meeting overall company objectives. Supervisors must also learn how to give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop.
This two-day course focuses on teaching the approaches and tools used to help strengthening the links between individual and organizational performance, reinforcing constructive performance communication, and establishing the conditions for performance improvement.
- Common errors and solutions
- Types of performance reviews
- The performance management process
- Setting standards and goals
- Creating a performance development plan
- Feedback and communication skills
- Accepting criticism
- Appraisal preparation
- Planning and conducting the interview
- Coaching and maintaining performance
- Performance management checklists
Duration: Two (2) Days
Date(s): Wed. 24th & Thurs. 25th June 2020
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED