Overview This one-day course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition. What Will Participants
This one-day course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The first critical element: A customer service focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by employees
- The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
- The fifth critical element: Measure it
- The sixth critical element: Reinforce it
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, receptionists, field service representatives, account managers and credit and billing specialists.
One (1) day
Wednesday Tues. 12th March
Improve Effectiveness throughout your Workforce Your organisation’s success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including your non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees. Great performance requires a common set of values,
Improve Effectiveness throughout your Workforce
Your organisation’s success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including your non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees. Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organisation’s strategy. Help all of your employees tap into their best with the new one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0 content.
Employees will learn how to make better choices about how they spend their time and energy and also learn how to work more effectively with others to achieve far better results. They’ll also learn how to balance their time and renew so they can achieve the most important goals of your organization.
The 7 Habits Foundations program introduces foundational principles, paradigms and practices of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature. As employees move from dependence to independence to interdependence, they are able to experience first-hand the rewards of greater self-discipline and superb cooperation and collaboration.
Participants learn to:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Celestial Self Development Centre, FranklinCovey East Caribbean
- Soft Skills
- Operations Courses
- Management & Leadership Courses
- Writing and Research Courses
- Supervisory Courses
- Sales & Marketing Courses
- Problem Solving Courses
- Meeting and Event Management Courses
- Internet Marketing Courses
- Human Resource Courses
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Emotional Intelligence Courses
- Computer Courses
- Communications Courses
- Career Development Courses
- Business Planning