Presented By: FranklinCovey East Caribbean Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB) Overview: Today’s organization leaders have discovered that more important than ever profitability lies in not getting everything done, but GETTING THE RIGHT THINGS DONE. The
FranklinCovey East Caribbean
Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB)
Today’s organization leaders have discovered that more important than ever profitability lies in not getting everything done, but GETTING THE RIGHT THINGS DONE.
The 5 Choices provides the opportunity to uncover concerns, fears, and challenges in our new world. It allows you to move on to the practical mindsets, skillsets and toolsets you can implement to get your highest-quality work done, your highest-quality family time accomplished and ensuring a quality self.
Whether you are the CEO or the frontline team member – if you feel that the amazing work you do is at risk – you can benefit from this fast paced, interactive, productivity work session.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/n6SLkcCUm2NurJNp7
JOIN US for this LIVE ONLINE EXPERIENCE
- Learn to use common language to discern the important from the less and not important.
- How to guide your decision making through a framework of what success looks like in your current most important roles.
- Operationalizing the most important things through weekly and daily planning.
- Integrating and maximizing the use of technology to accelerate productivity.
- Simple yet critical ways to increase energy so you can think clearly make good decisions and feel more accomplished at the end of every day.
Self or 360° Online Assessment
Downloadable and printable electronic certificate and CEU certificate
Date & Time:
Part 1 – Wednesday 25th November 2020, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Part 2 – Monday 30th November 2020, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
US$390.00 per person
FranklinCovey Licensed Facilitator(s):
Thecla C. Detervill. MBA, CMC
Geraldine Lendor-Gabriel. MSc, CMC
REGISTER TODAY: https://forms.gle/n6SLkcCUm2NurJNp7
(Wednesday) 9:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- Soft Skills
- Operations Courses
- Management & Leadership Courses
- Writing and Research Courses
- Supervisory Courses
- Sales & Marketing Courses
- Problem Solving Courses
- Meeting and Event Management Courses
- Internet Marketing Courses
- Human Resource Courses
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Emotional Intelligence Courses
- Computer Courses
- Communications Courses
- Career Development Courses
- Business Planning