The course is organised in celebration of Administrative Professionals Day.
All administrative professionals need to have good business writing skills in order to perform their jobs well.
This course will give them the tools to organize their writing so the process of composing a business letter, email, or report is smoother and faster. Admin. Professionals will also learn how to choose the best format for messages, practice crafting a response, and organize the information so the point of view is clear, concrete, and the points are well expressed.
- The four C’s: clear, concise, complete, and correct
- Word agreement
- Active and passive voice
- Sentences and sentence types
- Readability index
- Manners and courtesy
- Practical and inclusive language
- Sentence construction and punctuation
- Writing business letters, memos, and e-mails
- Spelling and proofreading
- Reviewing your writing
One (1) Day
Date: Thurs. 16th April 2020